If you’re looking for an alternative night out, it doesn’t get more alternative than The Apocalypse Gameshow. Here are some bullet points to tell you why:
- It’s on a ship (Stubnitz to be exact)
- Your hosts are a bunch of always-in-character “crew”
- You are put through their initiation from the moment you get on board
- You have to exchange your money for their currency (if you want any drinks!)
- The game….well I shouldn’t give everything away….
You’re basically in for a good few hours of craziness, right up to the very end. If you are lucky(?!) enough to be picked to play, just hope you aren’t given vegetables…
If you have ever wondered what it’s like to be near the end of the world as we know it, I imagine this isn’t far off.
Yes, it is quite random to say the least, but you might as well just play along. You might even forget reality for a while…to quote the inestimable JR “Bob” Dobbs – “The world ends tomorrow and YOU MAY DIE!” Or not. But you never know, do you?