Monday 16th July 2012: M83…Now THAT’S What I Call Music! Holy shmoly that was a good gig, I’ll tell you why:
- Awesome venue Somerset House, The Strand. Perfect Acoustics!
- Great crowd.
- Nice facilities (sorry but it is important!).
- Good lighting.
- Good timings!
- Super talented band, like SUPER talented – SHOUTY CAPS!
- Nice band-to-audience banter, always a good idea for the band to actually acknowledge their fans!
- Um, AWESOME MUSIC!
- Great support band, Susanne Sundfør
I had such an awesome time, I danced around like a loon and didn’t care, got lost in the moment! Always a good sign for a good gig. Please take note that this is a Monday night review and I only had three very low alcoholic drinks, therefore, I was mostly running on the old good times!
Now I’ll be honest, I only really knew a couple of their songs, but I wanted to go and i’m glad I did. Their songs were very easy to get lost in and dance away to.
Im downloading their album now for the trek to work tomorrow.
Recommend, two thumbs up!